STS Events Ltd creates live events that make fantastic memories.
We are committed to understanding and delivering the best experience possible for our customers throughout the whole journey of the event. This commitment also extends to protecting your privacy when we collect and use your personal data. In summary, we collect personal data such as your name, contact details and leisure preferences so we can continue to deliver unforgettable and unmissable live events.
We have tried to keep it as straightforward as possible but if you need to know more please ask!
Who We Are
STS Events Ltd may collect your data through our dedicated Ticketing Platform and through social media and newsletter sign-ups.
In all of these cases, we (STS Events Ltd) are the Data Controller.
The Data Controller is responsible for all issues of personal data and ultimately decides why data is collected, how data is collected, and who the data is shared with.
We want you to feel happy that this policy is understandable and relevant to you. How it will apply to you will be dependent on how you engage with us.
As an example:
- Purchasing a ticket to one of our events means we will use the information you provide us to deliver that service. Also, where you have told us we can, we will keep you up to date about news, events and offers that we think may be of interest to you.
- Browsing our sites involves us using cookies to create the best experience possible for you when you engage with us in this way.
Whichever way you engage with us we want you to be clear on the what, why, how, and who, questions that you may have surrounding your choices and rights for your personal data.
What Information Do We have?
If you buy a ticket, create an account, use one of our websites, apps, social media sites, or even contact us we collect and store certain information.
- If you create an account or purchase a product from us we will collect your contact and billing information.
- If you purchase tickets to one of our events, the ticket agents employed to sell tickets, and the venues that we hire to host that event, will share information with us. This would be your name, contact details and ticket purchase information data to include number of tickets bought and seat number(s).
- Video Surveillance Cameras (signs will be displayed to notify you)
- Free to use Wifi (if you are registered to use it)
- Cashless payment wristbands for event access & purchases.
- If you use our websites or apps, we collect device and traffic information. This is information such as; IP address, browser, device and location. We may also collect data on what site you arrived from, what you used our site/app for, and the site you went to after your visit.
For the full details on how this information is collected see our Cookies Policy.• If you use a social media feature within our website or apps and/or post to social media platforms, we will be provided with information about you from that social media site.• If you have accessibility requirements we want to meet them in the most effective way to ensure you have the best event experience possible. This may involve you providing information about your mental or physical health.• It is extremely rare for us to collect personal information from children. If we do so, we always seek parental consent and only ever collect such information for the specific purposes specified on collection. • In some cases, we use suppliers who collate geodemographic data to personalise our services to you and create the best experience for you. ‘Your Rights & Choices’ section below details how you can choose.
How Do We Use Your Information?
Collecting and using your information allows us to deliver the best event experience for you. It also lets us share exciting news, offers and upcoming events with you whilst always complying with our legal obligations.
- The Performance of Our Contract
Purchasing a ticket enters you into a contract with us. We then use your information in the following way:
- Processing the order
- Taking Payment
- Providing Customer Support
- Legitimate Business Interests
- Analysis & market research assists us in improving and customising our products and services to create the best experience possible.
- Marketing purposes, unless consent is required for such marketing.
- Customer service emails including booking confirmations and event reminders.
- To prevent or detect unlawful behaviour, to protect or enforce our legal rights or as otherwise permitted by law. We are committed to making sure our events are protected from touting as far as possible. Your information may be used to help prevent ticket touting, misuse of our intellectual property (e.g. our brands), fraud, or other criminal activity.
- To create a profile for you so we can deliver the best personalised experience to you and can let you know about other events we think you might love too!
- To ensure the security of our and our Event Partners’ operations
- Where Consent Has Been given
If you have given us clear and explicit consent to contact you we can further develop your event going experience with us. We understand how important your privacy is and will always aim to contact you with something that you will see as valuable.
This value may be through:
- Contacting you with news, offers, and information on events, products and services we think you will love. These may be delivered via email, via push and web notifications, SMS, or social media platforms. (You can change your marketing preferences that you have with us at any time.)
- Providing you with location based services to let you know what is going on around you and/or the event.
Who Do We Share Your Information With?
Putting on an event may involve us collaborating with third party Event Partners. For example, the Artist, promoters, record label, agents etc. We may share your information with these Event Partners and, where required, ask for consent to do so.
- Third-party service providers (data processors) for the IT infrastructure on which our products and systems are built.
- Third party services and goods providers to ensure so that they can process and fulfil your orders.
- Government agencies or other authorised bodies where permitted or required by law.
- Any successor to all or part of our business.